Tuesday, April 28, 2009

b'fast picnic @ Sec 4 park

I've been there twice...

The first time was 5 years ago... Only me and the kids... during school holidays..., a tremendous place to rest and relax...

The kids kept on reminding me about the place... they wanted to be there... again... Well...why not I told the kids...lets have our breakfast there....

The kids were so excited, they woke up quite early and help me with the preparation... Plates.. cups... hot milo... Tuna Sandwiches... sausages... omelette... and some "junk food" (my goodness), were all in place...

Off we go... the whole family to the park..

at the main entrance to one of the bbq area




this thing is awesome




its makan time - look at the background.... boleh golek2


No word can describe the fresh feeling we had... that morning breeze with the great green ambiance.... thanks to MBSA...

syasya & sarah near the pond


my adorable kids

No comments: