Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Azim's Dream

Just left another few weeks before my eldest son Abdul Azim sits for his UPSR. What is that exam for some of us, baru first exam... he has to go for few series of exam before he can declare himself free from books. It matters to me.

Recently Azim informed about boarding school... in Johore and Sarawak... (jauhnyer....) That school, according to him offered to the students who are interested in arts.. which means.. only students with good co-co vitae are fit to comes in. I knew Azim has such interest. He has a strong martial arts activity.. he represents the school, and he has all I love to do during my school days... kebudayaan activities... that includes singing. Guessed what, he even wrote me a song.... best kan?

He had been asking me about the interest since the school advertise it to the students. Previously he was not keen to go to any boarding school ( mama pun tak sanggup sebenarnya), but lately Azim memang sangat berhasrat.

I told him... if he really wants it... I will allow... but I will for sure.. nangis giler... (weiii anak gue tuhhh.....) but never worry because my nangis will only be for 1 week. I even told him ... that he might be crying too... because he may misses me and the rest of the family... (mcm tak mau bagi jer... hee hee hee)

Anyhow, deep inside me... I'm proud of him, he knew where is he heading to... what he wants to persue with...

To Azim, mama love u so much. you are such a great son... and a great friend to me. Really hope that Allah will blessed you with barakah, and shines your journey.

Just bring me the form. let me fill it up for you.. hope you'll be accepted.

No comments: