Monday, April 7, 2008

moron to modern

Assalamualaikum semua......

Today a friend in the office came out from pantry, carrying two mugs in both hands while talking to someone using bluetooth....

The same situation happened when i was in Form 2 (year 1988) I used to take bus no 18 and 21 to school, ( sometimes we will see the same person in the bus and we get familiar with thier faces.... never talk to them cause according to my mom, they are strangers, only talk to bus driver and the conductor... can get free ride .... smart huh!! ),

What is the relations between this two stories.... let me complete the 2nd story.... I would sometimes met an auntie, ( when i got into the bus from Kg Baru to Damansara route she already there) she used to sit behind the bus driver, lean to the window, look outside and guess what .... SHE WILL TALK VERY.... VERY LOUD... as if someone is outside of the bus she was talking to, She will laugh... sometimes get angry.... and show the temper, Mind you she had never ever disturb anyone in the bus...

When she talks both hands in the sky especially if she is angry with someone or showing the directions... ( that remind me of my self .... theres one day my son was asking me... " mama why must you move your hand while talking through the phone", " the other person wouldn't see you doing that", my answer was " that is because...... it is a ........... reaction..... when i ........ express.... my thoughts or feelings" and the reply from him was " but you don't have to do that" ....... me ????? "ummmmmm" no answer....

This is the relation..... that auntie ..... was actually not in a balance situation .... while me and my friend are in a modern era.....

Whenever i see anyone talking using handsfree.... 1988 story would surely come across my mind....

p/s I think someone must be inspired by her actions untill they can come out with this handsfree idea..... don't you think so.... ????/

No comments: