Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Kids & School & my day


Wednesday will always be a hectic day for me.....

7.15am arrange 2 kids for morning school + 1 for co-curriculum

8.30am send my hubby to office + 1 daughter tumpang his office, then drive to my working place

9.45am fetch the one attending co-co from school and pick up the one from my hubby's office, 10.30am reached home, make sure they have their early lunch.

11.00am send both of them to school

11.15am send the car to my hb office

11.30am take cab to office.


NO LUNCH & NO TEA BREAK FOR ME TODAY


Today, my hubby will arrange the morning school kids...... selamat I,


Balik nanti I naik bas...... most relaxing moment, as I can rest the whole journey....... then walk home for approx. 30 min.... can consider as an exercise..... then cook for dinner....... if malas, I tapau from kedai aje.... senang kan..... ????


This morning Ammar (the 2nd) told me that he had been chosen as The President of Kelab Kriket.... bunyi macam hebat for him....... it is..... because people choose him to be, he got to handle things.... control situations..... plan things.... and most importantly PEOPLE LISTEN TO HIM..... yeahooooo

Syabas anak mama..... hopefully this will lead you to become more analitical....



No comments: