Thursday, April 3, 2008

Great Peace of Mind

Today... somehow felt like moving to new house....
last night I rearranged things in the house... decorate a bit here and there...
yeahoooo...... new space found.....

Sarah (the 4th) not feeling well today.... got flu.... siannnyerrrrrrr, tak pi school, lepak kat rumah, trying to complete the 1 inch colouring book. (the thickness laaaa)

And today need to go to bakery shop, need to prepare carrot cup cake & choclate moist cake... for friends, the cup cake will be picked up at noon tomorrow while the choclate moist cake by saturday by another person...

Alhamdulillah... my first step to start my own business sedang berjalan dengan lancar... hopefully by end of the year my market dah strong and I can do it full time...

I have a great peace of mind today.....
hope others will feel the same way.......

No comments: