Friday, November 12, 2010

Alhamdulillah....

Ammar proved it.....

The result was out yesterday... and Ammar was called to the stage to be part of 57 students who scored 5As in their 2010 UPSR....

I took Sarah with me to support Ammar... who kept on asking whether or not this mother will be taking leave during the result.. Well... what ever the result will be... I would sure be there for him. Taking leaves during his exam days, rush from office for his "majlis bacaan yassin, tarawih n doa selamat" during Ramadhan, attending almost all the meets organized by teachers... and what ever concerns his studies... I was there for him. This is just a moral support.

When the headmistress called his name, Sarah was the one shouting with joy... me?.... lelehlah apa lagi.... Yes I'm proud of him... It is not because the numbers of As he got... the truth is.. all his efforts finally paid...

Ammar had to push all by himself.. going to extra clases after normal school hours, ride to Pusat Tusyen Mawar, sacrificed his Sundays for group studies and what ever motivations classes he is interested in.. he went.

Well, I'm just comparing with his brother who will most of the time get assistance from us, to send and fetch. Ever since I accepted the offer to KL, I told Ammar its not possible for me to did the same, but he will get every support from me.

What makes me extra proud of him, was when I read the entry he made in his FB. He thanked Auntie Atie, for spending all her Sundays to teach them and monitor their progress. He says "ini semua berkat Auntie mengajar kitorang setiap hari ahad. tq 2 u 2 lah auntie".

To NURHAYATI M.MAMUN SUHAIMI, thanks for being there for Ammar, and notify me every now and then, on his progress and schools' activities. These all being done without a single cents from us. Your sincerity touches me. May Allah bless you.


Ammar was crying on the stage.. (well others too.. so it was not so obvious.. he he).. sobbing even harder when he saw me nearing him... (heheh...). Surprisingly... Sarah pun peluk Ammar and cried... she was proud too... ( dh mcm drama air mata dh... pdhal UPSR jer... heheh...)

To Ammar, just like I told Azim, this is one of the steps.. there are a lot of things in life, he will have to explore... life not only about formal academic studies... and scoring As... it has more meanings and happiness, and what he is currently enjoying is just part of it....

Congrats to all too.. be it straight As or not.. you've done it....

No comments: