Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lawak of the day

The phone rang......

Me : Corp Comm, afternoon.
Caller : Hello, hi... I'm Nik from ABC company, I just want to check with u errr...
how do I, emmm....... well I want to check ....
Me : (trying to figure out)
Caller : oh okay..... I just want to check errrr..... what is your name?
Me : Oh u want to check my name is it ? ( smiling )
Caller : no no...
Me : Okay Nik, how can i help u ? ( smilling ), is there anything u want to introduce?
Caller : yes .. yes... I have a brochure.. I want to send....
Me : Okay no prob just e-mail me...
bla bla bla...

note : caller ada slang American ya.... so read again with the accent.. ha ha

moralnyer : practice dulu apa nak cakap, kalu tidak sudahnya "I want to check your name" lah jawabnyer. he... he.....

No comments: