Thursday, November 4, 2010

A stage higher.....

2nd November 2010, will mark its own history for all the upstreams steel companies in Malaysia for the Launching of Malaysia Steel Association (MSA) by Minister in Prime Minister's Department Tan Sri Nor Mohamed Yakcop representing The Prime Minister.

The President of the Association is of course our dearest Tan Sri William Cheng.

I've got a lot to say about the Association, but you can find it most of the newspaper...

What most important for me is the "behind" of the launching which required most of my sleeping hours to be sacrificed for about 3 weeks before the event. It was such a great experience to work with other steel mill companies like Perwaja, Annjoo and Masteel, with 2 meets a week to plan the event and to put every ideas from different companies to an agreeable decision. The third week meeting will only starts after office hours with all the CEOs of the said companies.

Being the only malay in the room I found it interesting, listening to the Bahasa Malaysia conversation; the mixed of BM, BI and Mandrin. I found myself laughing to certain jokes they made in the language I barely understood. Maybe I'm so used to the language for I have been in most of the meeting with such group for the past 7 years, or could it be because of the excitement built during the conversation (just like the suspense mood) that brings you to the scenario...

Shall share some of the photos..


me standing just beside Tan Sri William Cheng, with my bos and colleagues



with Raymond Goh, the most gorgeus guy with manly voice



me & penny tan (my colleague)

ha ha.. they were eyeing on the boxes, which I purposely covered with the cloth.
Its more than 20 units of 8GB pendrive. Dare to touch ?!!!!


The VVIP table, nicely laid and scattered with red rose petals
(but I don't like the chair covers.. not properly pressed )











2 comments:

Hidayah said...

Daing,
Nak ucap Selamat hari raya, tak pa belated yer.. Pastu nak comment siket entry dan gambar ni.. you look gorgeous.. nampak makin slim mlim ni.. diet kuat ni.. hehe..

Bye
love from Umi and Aisyah to Sara, Shasha, Amar and Azim.
From Melbourne with love..

daingz said...

Hidayah.. tak per.. raya sepanjang tahun.. ha ha... Now can skype from home... will get sarah to skype with aishah tmrw..b'day dia kan 11/11.

Slim dh melim je blm...