Monday, July 6, 2009

Still Standing

Still can stand up straight... despite all the "burdens" being load on my back...

Left another 11days to go... a final briefing with the manpower/ staff for the event will be this Thursday and the group of sales personnel the next day... which is on Friday... The changes are still there... but my straight look tells them " please... no more changes" ... perhaps they could understand....

Today I managed to complete my entrance draw card.. the numbers now are 2030 and the lucky draw arrangement + the job justification. Tomorrow I will have to do my Administrative programme... need to complete them by Wednesday.. before the first briefing. Alhamdulillah... everything is in order...

Can't sometimes understand myself... Would only be able to complete thing... after office hour... the only time I can focussed on my tasks... other than that ... I opt to borak with my fellow colleagues... What else can I say.... they loved to be around my area... and get me borak2 with them...

The best part is.... the whole day... punya thinking on how to arrange my event... finally siap within 1 hour .... after everyone in the office hilang.... that is quality time....

Tomorrow will be another day... for me...

No comments: