Friday, July 3, 2009

The age thinking

Starts my office hour with a mug (xxl size) of Oatmeal... being in this age .. I have to start to control my intake... less rice, less sugar, less chocolates (oh no... my fav) ... more fiber and more plain water... But sometimes still took those... hee hee hee ... I'm not the living dead... just to compliment myself...

I've lost a friend due to liver failure, I do have officemate with heart problem, we are all the same age. There are numbers of them out there... are facing health problem... Wouldn't want to be part of it... so it is better for me to adjust mylife now...

Ah merapu pulak......

The day goes on with the Knowledge Management.. meet.. Today is more on sharing our successful stories... Don't feel like sharing anything today... but were called to .... hee hee hee..... It is so obvious if i didn't offer or contribute any ideas... I started with sharing my age... nothing to hide... I'm happy with my age... some people I met were saying this " you don't look like 35" but some will say... " are you sure you are 35? I thought you are 40", hee hee hee.... I really don't mind what they feel about my age... what I feel about me is much more important... after all it is the only " age " things they are reffering at...

I even met the people with a stunt look when my kids were with me " Your kids? I thought you are not married... " when I introduce my kids to them... It could be either... "heyy you are so young .. and yet you have a grown up kids!!!"... or ... "who wants to marry you... ?" or any other possible answers to it. Be it... I don't mind. I just laugh...... It's only an opinion/view from someone...

The KM meet ends... during lunch hour...

Me and my two colleagues... off for lunch at mamak restaurant...

oppssss it is now 2.55pm... this is the time I were born... must be crying at this time 35 years ago....

continue...
Had my lunch ... suddently feel like having some rice... a small portion should be okay (i guessed... hee hee hee) dah lama x makan nasi... but.... actullay baru yesterday I had a bowl of rice at Raku Restaurant, Concorde Shah Alam... yesterday ada lunch appointment.. and they set the venue at the Japanese Restaurant... Intersting place and very cozy.... Oh no.... baru nak cut down ... rupanya makan juga.......

Currently my brain is quite packed with all the changes made for the coming dinner... have to put it aside... wait untill late afternoon after the staff balik... then I will have peace of mind to adjust the necessary things....

Do I feel like 35 now? hee hee hee.... no, I don't .... I can sometimes be 7, when I think about those days... and I could be 16 or 17 when I think about my secondry school... and I can be any age I like ... but definately not more than 35.... hee hee hee.... simply because I don't know what it could be like... never been there yet...

Love my life... love my family, love my friends and love my love.....

No comments: