Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Reason to Succeed

Every human beings have their own goals. From young till our last breath we dream of getting something. The needs keep on changing ... and we keep on demanding for something. Nothing wrong with it... somehow it helps us to keep on going in this life.

I achieved what I want... because I want it to be that way... of course sometimes.. though I tried very hard... it seems that my target is running away from me..... could it be because of my way of getting it... or that thing is just not for me... ... never give up...

I love working... I love doing things... I love to take care all my kids.. I love to be at home with them... I love to cook... I love to become a carrier woman ... love to do what I'm doing right now... urgggghhhh so much things I want in my life... Sometimes it was like struggling to catch every single things..

The ladder is very high... keep on climbing... but still need to look down ... to the people I left behind.

The reason I put the title was actually because of the communication I had with Azim.. few days ago...

He told me " mama... my teacher said this today... kalau seseorang pelajar itu hendak berjaya... dia haruslah... 1. ada keluarga yang penyayang... contohnya ibu bapa yang baik dan bukan bercerai... 2. makanan yang bagus.... 3. bantuan belajar yang baik 4. tidak selalu dimarahi.... 5. sering didoakan... "

Well looking at that 5 reasons... which one is within thier control... ?... my answer is none... none of those.... All 5 reasons are beyond the kids control...

I told Azim... " I don't quite agree with your teacher... " my reason is very simple... " if you want to succeed it is not because of other people... it must be because we want it to be" ... " never blame others if we can't achieve what we want... they are just obstacles... " " you won't feel the joy of success if you don't overcome the obstacles" ... (wahhh berfalsafah mama nih)...

At this point of time... I was quite angry... with the information being penetrate into the kids mind. If let say the kids are from the broken family... does that means they can take that for not doing good in their study?... they can just blame the parents.. or If let say they are from poor family... should they blame the parents.. for not being able to provide them with the proper meals?.. HOW COULD WE TEACH THE KIDS ON BLAMING OTHERS WHEN WE FAIL....
I told Azim to tell his teacher on my view... haa haa haa.... don't think Azim would... but at least he knew... always think before saying something... the impact we could create.

Previously ... Ammar came to me and informed me on the information he got during his motivation seminar in school... the phrase from the motivator/teacher goes like this " kalau kita x belajar pandai-pandai... nanti kita akan kerja macam orang yang kutip sampah tu... nak kerja macam tu ker?" what do you think the answer form the kids.....? YAAA ... lah kan? How if one of the kids in the motivation class... bapanya ialah pekerja kutip sampah? how would she/he feels? Bila dengar cerita Ammar... hati ni geram sungguh.... rasa nak hempuk jer motivator tu.... suruh p kelas belajar respect people's profession...

Ni lah masalahnyer dengan sistem pendidikan kita... Too much of A's in the teacher's mind.. they've forgotten the need of other value things in our life... that is RESPECT...

Successful is guaranteed if you know how to respect and appreciate what you have right now. The journey will become smooth for you..

2 comments:

ZOOL@TOD said...

Benar, kejayaan sesuatu yang subjektif. Orang yang berjaya datang dari pelbagai latar belakang. Persamaannya, mereka semua "highly motivated", mahu berubah, mempunyai kendiri yang tinggi (high self-esteem).


Saya amat setuju dengan Daing.

daingz said...

setujus zool, sebab tue orang dari kampung pun buleh jadi businessman skng nih! sebab mereka berusaha untuk kejayaan itu.