Friday, November 28, 2008

Sarah & Aisyah

Finally the day has come. Aisyah off to Australia for 3 years. Leaving Sarah... wondering what was happening.... I believed Aisyah feels the same way.....

Saying good bye only thru the phone.... how sad to see Sarah almost burst to tears... The feelings of loosing someone...

My hubby drove the car like 120km/hr in heavy rain that night... just to reach airport in time... The flight was supposed to be at 9.30pm, Sarah didn't know we were about to take her there... just to meet Aisyah.... I told her "Baby this destination will be secret for the next half an hour, till then you can't ask me where we are taking you to"... My other kids... didn't know as well... they keep silent..... Me and my hubby would normally tell the kids wherever or what ever the plan that we have... and the kids would contribute idea on what to do.... But this journey remain secret... since there were no street lights and the rain was like blocking the kids view.... they can't event guess where we were heading to....

During the journey I received a phone call from Aisyah's mom... she promised to call me when Aishah reached KLIA.... I handed the phone to Sarah.... she was happy talking to her thru the phone.... but she didn't realise that she wouldn't see her for the next 3 years....

What is three years for us ??? the adults.... but it would probably be a long period for the kids... Since Aishah is very closed.... I mean very... very closed the Sarah.... I knew both of them will feel empty or rather lonely for the first few months.... They both are the same age... they both were born in November 2001... it is only that Sarah was born 6 days earlier than Aisyah... Sarah 5th and Aisyah 11th. Their faces are look-a-like....

It took us 35 minutes from Shah Alam to KLIA... Sarah told us she wanted to meet Aishah in Kelantan.... poor baby.... She thought Aishah was in Kelantan with the grandparents... whereas Aisyah was at the Bangi's Grandparents... My heart beat was like stopped for few seconds... she didn't understand that Aisyah was actually leaving Malaysia..... I didn't stop praying that they are still at the main area...

My hubby dropped us at the main entrance.... he himself will find the parking... as I enter the hall I rang Aisyah's mom... asking her which alphabet should I go to.... " sorry!!!!! she said... were already in.... they have already called several times.... sorry.... sorry..." What can I say.... the fate is like that.... maybe it is better that way.... if the two girls meet it may be different story then.... they might cry.... they might feel extra hurt.... I don't know....

The poor Sarah... then asked me " mama.... why are we here....??" I replied " we are here to meet Aisyah, she is leaving for Australia tonight.... it is very unfortunate for us that we were late and they have already chk in... " Again Sarah almost cry.... I then quickly said " Anyway we are already here... we can mingle around for a while.... after all... we didn't come here for quite sometimes...." " how about going to the viewing area... let see if we can see her flight" I added....
That word is enough to cherish her again... and of course the siblings also around to comfort her...

We sat at the viewing area.... looking at the dark night thru the glass wall.... few flights touch down... some are ready to fly off.....

The announcement of the flight which carries Aisyah and the Parents would take off awaked us... I called Aisyah's mom... could this be the girls last long conversation.... no answer.... She then returned my call... again I handed the phone to Sarah.... they chat... " Aisyah... I heard the call for you to board the flight" " now I'm looking at your aeroplane" "bye Aisyah.... remember me always ya.... I'll wait for you when you come back"...

After looking at one of the flight taking off ( wasn't quite sure if it was the one ) we went home.... Sarah silent all the way.... My hubby asked her.... "Sarah... what are you doing... why are you silent" of course we are afraid that she will keep her feelings inside... we then get this answer " I'm sleeppy", oh what a release....

The rain was still pouring.... the journey home is much longer .... the meter shows 80km/hour

Bye Aisyah... If you are reading this.... do know that Abang Azim, Abang Ammar & Kakak Syaya will also miss you... and maybe Haritz too....

5 comments:

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

Salam Kak Daing,

I was reading kak Dayah's post on Aisyah & Sarah, which was link to yours.

I saw your face, ex-school & full name, and I felt what a small world!

Saya Fadzlina here in Melbourne, also with Kak Dayah.

Are you still with the cadets or belting your beautiful voice in UiTM as you did back then in Puteri Wilayah? My friends & me from the Agama stream used to watch ur guys practice every evening.

Isk..isk terkenang kenangan lalu.

daingz said...

Ya... What a small world... I too went thru your blog... half day reading most of your posts... like you... I too get to know from Hidayah's blog.... she mention about you assisting them ... I feel that I should know more about you... since you are so kind to my neighbour.... sorry I didn't noticed you....

Glad that you drop me the notes... I'm no more with the cadets... but never stop singing.... heee heee heee...

Must be syok over there... kan??

Nor Fadzlina Nawi said...

Syok ker? Well, there's no place like home..So far we can manage it. Tak sabar nak habiskan PhD & balik Mesia. Nanti nak kena pindah Shah Alam pulak. Boleh lah duduk kat rumah2 Seksyen 7 jugak.

Anonymous said...

Daing,
I feel like crying reading the story.. nanti kita upload gambar2 Aisyah dengan sarah soon yer.. Krem salam sayang pada Sarah, Syasha, Amar dan Azim.. Abah krem salam pada Papa Sarah. Aisyah selalu tanya Sarah dengan Saysha tengah buat apa tu?
Aisyah, Umi dan Abah doakan semua orang sihat dan bahagia yer...

See u then

daingz said...

Hidayah.... no worry... she can coupe with it now... cuma ada beberapa kali bila melewati your hse... Sarah did mention.... " mama Baby nak jumpa Aishah laaaa... bila tengok rumah Aisyah Baby rindu la kat dia".... ayooo... expensive tu nak jumpa... the only thing I buat... took them to cybercafe.... pas tu everyone boleh layan apa diorang nak... as for Sarah & Syasya... tonight I'll bring them to view your blog.... sure she will write something to her thru my blog...

btw... newspaper dah bayar... yr sis handed me RM50 ada balance RM6... for the next 3 years jika keadaan ekonomi baik mungkin jumlahnya berganda.... hu hu