Friday, May 15, 2009

From my Adorable Kids

Happy Mother's Day...

It has been a week... since the celebration....
The feeling is still closed to me...
I'm a mother of four...
Have a mother, mother in law... and my dearest granny...

A day before, I've got some gift from Sarah & Ammar... whilst Syasya & Azim on the day itself.
Personally, I felt very touched with their thoughts.. seriously ....

A hug, kiss and love would be okay or should I say more than enough with me... but they go to the extend of buying things with their own pocket money... they put aside some for the past 2 weeks... just to show their ....... my goodness... I'm speechless.. no word could describe.....

Their thoughts... makes me crying inside... and still.....

Love them so much...
They are the greatest gifts from Allah

No comments: