Friday, May 22, 2009

Dilema

When I was in UiTM... one of the paper that i need to study is the psychology. This is one of the paper that I loved most... at that time.... Understanding human behavior... understanding the perceptions.... by the look... the gesture... the voice... and the writing... so on and so forth...

Well this is not what I'm gonna say today.... here...
I'm not specialize in it... but somehow it has helped me to gain something...

This is what I want to share...

KADANG-KADANG ADALAH LEBIH BAIK KITA TIDAK TAHU TENTANG KEBENARAN... KERANA KADANG-KADANG KEBENARAN ITU BOLEH MENYAKITKAN... DAN MEMBUATKAN KITA DALAM DILEMA...

Had a communication with a friend this morning... She had just came to know that the sister's husband had an affair with his ex-girlfriend.... and the worst part is... the husband had kept the secret for quite sometimes.... years maybe....

She found out... that the husband's ex is married ....

(Rasanya baru saya tulis tentang monyet pertama sebelum nih.... )

Lets continue....

So now... both of them are married...

What & how should the sister act now??... marahkan suami? marahkan ex- girlfriend suami? marahkan situasi? atau marahkan diri sendiri?....

I don't know... If I were to be in this situation ( hope not ) I might cry.... " What have I done wrong... ".... that could be it.... Saya pernah berkata dengan diri sendiri... "jika ditakdirkan satu hari nanti suami saya berkahwin lagi satu.... emmm.... biarlah kerana itu sudah takdirnya... bukan kerana kesilapan saya" benar.... ini yang saya fikirkan... sejak dari awal perkahwinan saya.... tapi tak pernah lah saya bersuara kepada suami saya.... nak mati aper....??
Well itu kenyataannya... bila hakikat tiba... saya tak pasti keadaan saya masa itu....

Come back to my friend's situation....
Bagaimana the sister berfikir... how she behave then... adalah bergantung kepada pengalaman hidupnya dengan suaminya.....

Let's look further.... to the "ex-girlfriend...."
Why she behave that way.... why would she treat the husband that way.... how could she make other women suffer.....

Well that too... depend on how the ex-girlfriend relationship with her husband.... and what the ex-girlfriend experience with my friends brother in law....

This will contribute or rather answer the question.... WHY....

If the ex-girlfriend had a good life with the husband.... she would't layan that guy... and vice versa....

If I were in the "ex" situation... what would I do.... erkkkk???? me??? God help me.....
Dilema lah I...... apa lagi....... Seronok mungkin... sebab mcm baru bercinta.... tapi sampai bila???

Those who read this.... be in both situation....
Be fair to both wifes & be fair to both husbands
I'm sure... it happens a lot out there...
This is one of those being told to me....

No comments: