Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh, Mr Mama!!

Mr Mama, that is the name my kids called him.

Everyday since Hari Raya Haji... this Mr Mama help me with the cooking, cleaning, washing, drying, taking care of the kids... and anyting that falls under house chores....

My Mr Mama never rest... every day he will make sure breakfast done, lunch ready for my kids, tea time is there for them... and dinner served.... How good to have Mr Mama around....

I really enjoyed my day... when Mr Mama take over my duty....

For the past 2 weeks, Mr Mama arranged everything.... even fetch me form office... even my kids prefer to have Mr Mama around... they enjoyed thier school holidays... Mr Mama will take them " jalan2" and buy them things....

Today Mr Mama already handed over the house chores to me... my holiday is over.... my Mr Mama have to do other important things....

Thank you Mr Mama....

note : Mr Mama is my hubby... who was on annual leave for two weeks... today he has to go back to the office....

No comments: