Saturday, August 2, 2008

COUNTING THE DAY

THIRTEEN DAYS.......
That is the only days left for me before my big event at Genting...
So far everything runs according to the scedule...
Major things like rooming list & table arrangement dah settled... thank God.... this registration & rooming list is the most tedious tasks ever... the closing date had been extended 3 times from end of May then to middle of June and the last one is end of July..... still I haven't got the whole list yet... without the list I can't proceed with other things.... I'm stuck... The sales personnel keep on asking for extention.... ( weiiiiii I dah 3 kali extend tau....) At last I make my own cut off date.... 17 July.... that is it.... no more rayu2...

3 days before 17.... I could say my line is the most popular line amongst the sales staff... not even that my mobile phone full with smses.... Lega...... but still qouta tak sampai 2% more... but some of them already committed to fullfill the quota.... ok lah tuh...

Paling tak larat sekali after confirming everything..... some of them still have something to ammend... hari ni tambah.... petang nanti cancel... pas tu.... nak tukar bilik... pas tu nak tambah orang balik... pas tu tak jadik... keadaan mcm ni x 40 orang... LUNYAI...... akhirnya I betul2 closed on 30... kali ini memang final... 2 bulan cam ni... tak leh jadik... other matters need my attention tooo... SETTLED... lain-lain hal sila cari bos masing2...

Semalam rasa lega sikit... baru boleh buat administrative programme... I have requested manpower from admin... dapatlah beberapa orang... hari ni nak buat job justification... and work schedule from 15 - 17 August... nak kene pikir dari day 1 to day 3... setiap orang kene buat ape... barang ape yang diperlukan.... and what are the arrangements like....

Technical meeting with Genting dah settled... rooming list, floor plan for foyer, hall & room registration... already hand over to them.... now left the briefing for so called my temporary staff.... this 13, and the last briefing with all the sales staff for HQ & Outstation 15 mlm kat sana. Masalah yang paling besar ialah most of the admin staff x de pengalaman ikut event cam ni.... so have to make sure they fully understand... and they can proceed with their tasks with less supervision....

For this year arrangement I dah 2 kali demam.... but still have to come coz... I have date line... for every tasks... Last time I ada my Manager & kwn office to help me with the thinking & preparation... now ALL BY MY SELF.... hu hu

I'm so involved with my things... sampei kerja pun beberapa minggu ni 12 - 13 hrs /day... untill one day I baca e-mail from my ex-manager... its a paper cutting about a Proof Reader... 5 days dah mati pun orang tak perasan.. mati lak tu mengadap meja kerja... and the moral of the story ialah " don't work too hard... nobody notice you anyway" sampai part ni... I realized... I've been working too hard... make sure everything is in order... but still I dpt warning letter for being late to the office... working extra hours without O.T and meal allowance paid... no one noticed that... THANK YOU FRIEND...

That is why I have time to post this message... I need my time.... I should have my own time... now I felt very released...

Still.... that 13days need my attention. Doesn't matter.... That 13 days + 2 days... would still have my utmost attention... I go for satisfaction for every tasks given to me...

Wish me the best.

1 comment:

Pei Ling said...

I wish you the best, know you have been work very hard to ensure this event held sucessfully, and mainly is to achieve self satisfactory... i understand how you feel coz i used to do & feel the same.... Take care & again wish you the best!