Thursday, July 3, 2008

HARI INI DALAM SEJARAH

Pernah dengar kan dulu-dulu....
tiap tiap petang kat RTM ada slot Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah...
Skng mungkin ada... ntah... dah lama tak tengok tv....

Pada hari ini 3 Julai pada tahun 1974.... I was born exactly at 2.55pm.....
so somewhere around this minute I was ready to face this challenging world

Surprisingly I've grown to be me today... and believe me I have never stop growing... mentally and Physically.... emmmmmmmmm

I'm 34 today....

Those days.... talking to the 30's people... felt that they are reaching towards.... that old matters... but being in this 30... couldn't say much.... just don't think much on the figure.... it is just the figure.... haa haaa haaaa

For the first time in my working life... I work during my birthday...
Got too much things that need to be settled...

I did received few sms as early as 00.11 : 3/7, thanks to you guys....

My hubby took half day today... hee hee hee

Somehow I just don't know what to think about today... U can see from the way I posted my msg.... Short and..... blur....

Thats all for today....

next day maybe... Hopefully I get to share more with all of you...

WISH ME THE BEST

2 comments:

S.YanaZ said...

Daingz,
Happy Belated Birthday, moga x bengkak perasaan.

ha.ha.

MAMAKIKIEMIA said...

Happy belated birthday 2 u