Friday, May 16, 2008

somebody

Recently....

Somebody told me about a situation.... that situation involved another somebody, " ayooo..... like that ka...." that was the reply. " betul ke cam tu?? tak sangka na......." the story whether it is true or not it becomes very exciting..... " ohhhhh patutla........"

Now
Should the story still with me or should i told that another somebody ? I Think I should keep it with me... afterall the somebody is my friend.... and that another somebody not very close to me...


Later...
I became very close to that another somebody.... , then that another somebody told me about her dissatisfaction towards somebody.... I'm in the middle... I knew the story of somebody and that another somebody....

Situation
1. I told somebody and that another somebody what they were saying about each other...
2. I keep it to myself and let alone the stories....
3. I stay away from both of them...

The End

Moralnyer
Pernah jadi ke... dlm life kita ???? Which situation we choose to be.. 1,2 or 3. Sometimes we don't actually realize what we have done... can actually worsen the situation.... sometimes we only want to help... but at the end we create a disaster to a very simple situation... Act accordingly....

Still remember my late teacher CIKGU SITI ROHANI, informed me when I was in std 6, Sekolah Hishamuddin KL..... The situation was like this.... 2 person quarrel because I told one of them about what the other person told me about her... then my CIKGU SITI called the three of us....

"siapa yang kata A tak baik.....?" the teacher asked... I quickly replied " B cikgu... dia yang bagi tau kat saya.." then the teacher asked again " siapa yang bagitau kat A apa yang B kata ?" again I replied " saya cikgu " ( dengan nada bangga sbb I tau semua situation... ) A & B silent sbb dah quarell and takut cikgu marah ...

Then dengan nada lembut.... the teacher said " Daing...... it is not correct for you to report to A about what B told you, A &B tak salah.... you salah...." I blurred " how come... " that was my 12yrs age thinking. The teacher continued " They will never quarell if you keep the story to yourself, B trusted you... that is why she told you" " orang yang paling berdosa bukan orang yang bergaduh tetapi yang mengadu domba"...

Since then I learnt the lesson..... luckily I learnt at my early stage of life... from there I learnt to observe more and think before act... Now the understanding grew wider.... When the people around me behave in such manner, I just pity them... they did not get the lessons yet.... that is why they are still doing what I did when I was 12.

Thank you Cikgu Siti ..
ALFATIHAH UNTUK CIKGU SITI ROHANI YANG TELAH KEMBALI KE RAHMAHTULLAH AKIBAT KANSER PAYU DARA. SEMOGA ALLAH MENCUCURI RAHMAH KE ATAS ROH CIKGU....

No comments: